Friday, December 28, 2007

I've Been Tagged

by the wonderfully talented artist Jeanne Illenye.

Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as wellas links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

5 things about me? hmmmmmm.....

1. I'm an identical twin, older than my sister by 4 minutes ... I'm the bohemian one (or as some have lovingly put it ....the evil twin ;)
2. My life journey has taken me on several paths including a few years spent as a dental hygienist; a managing partner in 2 small restaurants; and partner in an event management company.
3. Our house in Arkansas was also severely damaged by a storm in '92...does that make me a storm magnet?
4. We have 4 precious dogs, all rescues......once had a 4 foot iguana named Pabo.
5. Just a few of my favorite things include my son (ok, he's not a thing), soy lattes, anything lemon and country western dancing.

I would like to tag the following extraordinary artists......

Bill Brauker
Edward B. Gordon
Lorraine Klotz
Stephen Magsig
Todd Bonita

No comments:

Total Pageviews